It’s All About Getting You ROI!
As you can see by the name of the company ROI4my.com, ROI for your .com is critical to us. So is managing your expectations. SEO and achieving ROI from your SEO plan takes time and patience. But, with a balanced approach that focuses on short term gains in ROI and long term goals we will make it happen.
We developed our approach around 5 simple principles:
- Understand your website and business goals
- Understand your audience
- Understand your online competitors
- Provide professional,ethical “white hat”, quality SEO services
- Keep the communication lines wide open
A few words about what we do, how we do it and your expectations of results…
First we want you to know we only use ethical, “white hat” SEO techniques in any strategy we devise. The strategies we create are based on years of experience and results and are designed to build your website presence and authority in accordance with the search engines terms of service at a pace that does not appear to be manufactured. We use this approach because we assume your website and business is a long term commitment and we do not want to jeopardize the reputation of either with any online entity. We do not use any automation to “generate thousands of links” or “submitting your site to hundreds of search engines”. There are really only 2 that currently matter, Google and Bing and we focus on those with a majority of the attention on Google. We DO use automation to gather valuable intelligence and data that help us understand your competitors and their presence on the web, your presence on the web, your saturation of the Social Media space and your keyword rankings. All link building and SEO campaign activity is done by people trained to know what gets results and what doesn’t.
Example of our typical SEO and Internet Marketing program:
Campaign one: (month one)
- Discovery - this is the process of gathering information about you, your business, your website, business goals, keywords and competitors
- Create a website analytics benchmark report – this will show us how much traffic your site gets and how well your keywords currently rank in the Search Engines
- Competitive analysis - we will provide an online competitive analysis report which will be used as the blue print for future campaigns. The competitive analysis will include data on your site and 2 competitors that rank in the top 3 of Google for your chosen keywords.
- Write a customized SEO plan – Using the data obtained from the competitive analysis and discovery write a detailed SEO plan to move your site to page one of Google.
- Keyword research – identify the phrases your audience is using to find what you offer
Ongoing campaigns: (months 2 +)
Using the intelligence gathered from the competitive analysis in campaign one, identify competitor trends in link building, content strategies and social. Leveraging that data we work to overcome your competitors success.
Search Engine Optimization Services include:
- Link building strategies – that emulate the competitors inbound link profile
- Link reclamation services — we find links to your site from other sites that are broken and fix them
- Internal linking — links between pages on your site
- SEO optimized landing pages – Includes split testing and multivariat testing
- Social bookmarking – we submit your content to social bookmarking sites like Digg, Stumbleupon and Reddit for links and exposure
- Directory submission – manual submission, hand picked for quality and relevant directories only
- Online Profile creation — we create profiles on other websites for link building and to gain more exposure for your site)
- Light Social Media – We are not experts at Social Media and don’t claim to be but we Tweet and Facebook with the best of them
- Article creation and article submission – we work with you to develop articles about your business and industry then we submit them all over the web with links back to your site
- Leverage any existing assets – video, content, online profiles, documents, blog posts etc
- Blog commenting for links and exposure
- Blog posts — Create and post keyword rich blog posts
- Content creation, promotion and distribution
- Press release writing and submission – press releases are great for exposure and link building if submitted to the right site
- Video optimization — We get your videos found and build your audience
- RSS syndication services — submitting your RSS feed to aggregators for links and exposure
- Google Webmaster tools — Google webmaster tools has a wealth of information that can help improve your reputation with Google and bring new traffic
- Local search marketing — Google Places, Yahoo Local, local optimization, local directories etc.
- Bi-Weekly Reporting — We provide detailed reports every 2 weeks on a number of metrics including keyword rankings and traffic
- Customized services — There is no “auto-pilot” with our approach. Each month we review everything and adjust/adapt your SEO plan accordingly
Of course any combination of the search engine optimization services above can be used to meet your budget and goals. This is simply a typical approach we try to follow for all clients.
Get Some SEO ROI
Search The Site
Get Our Updates
Awesome Online Stores!
We love SEOmoz
- ~ Fitness Together (Columbus, Ohio) – Testimonial
We were referred to Chris & ROI4my.com by a well known Phoenix, AZ SEO company that handles larger projects and would not be able to take on a business our size. We are going on our 5th month of services with Chris and the results speak for themselves! We are having a record month for Internet leads thanks to his hard work, knowledge of SEO and local business Internet marketing. Chris is very dedicated to his customers and aims to please. He responds quickly via email or your choice of communication and understands that it is your busine
- ~ Triple-AC-Ranch Testimonial
Working with ROI4my.com is always such a pleasant and professional experience. Some of the most consistent comments we receive from our clients are how well they like our website, the design, and layout. Mr. von Nieda is always available to handle our needs and brings fresh and new ideas to our company and goals. He has been with us since the beginning and his work has been one of the main factors in helping our company grow. Thank you! Triple AC Ranch
- ~ Diaz & Cooper Advertising – Testimonial
We have been working with Chris von Nieda now for over 2 years both as a professional SEO services provider, Webmaster and mentor to our team on all SEO related topics. We wanted to expand our SEO offerings to our Clients and Chris had the right expertise. Chris was referred to us by one of our clients and we liked him immediately. After an initial discussion it was clear to us he was exactly what we were looking for. He has been working closely with Diaz Cooper to provide our clients ROI and results-based SEO. His professionalism, reliabi
- ~ Kevin Herold – Testimonial
Picture this - We had a very short timeline to produce and launch a website that would be the new face of our local Education Foundation. Chris assessed our organization and our goals and came up with the perfect solution for our new website. Chris rolled up his sleeves and dug right in. His expertise, knowledge and insights produced an end product that our Board of Directors is buzzing about! Chris has a unique and highly valuable skill set in today's business environment - a functional blend of marketing and technology savvy. There ar
- ~ Paul Hagen – Testimonial
It would sound like I was stretching truth to say how much website traffic is up since working with Chris, so let me say this, if you want to check a reference on Chris and his work – call me anytime 425-577-2713 – Paul Hagen, CEO http://www.vacupractor.com Paul Hagen – VacuPractor – Testimonial
- ~ Gary Ravet – Testimonial
Chris von Nieda has been doing a great job handling some updates on our websites, most recently http://www.celebritychefstour.com. Friday night he called me with some catastrophic news. He was working on some updates and suddenly started getting warnings from his browser that there was Malware detected on the website. Well, we certainly were not hosting any Malware or were involved in the distribution of it! With a full blown marketing campaign well underway for the Celebrity Chefs Tour, you can imagine how devastating this could be to the b
- ~ Ivan Bayross – Testimonial
I first met Chris von Nieda on LinkedIn during a discussion in one of the SEO groups. He immediately stood out from the pack as someone who GETS IT. He did a quick analysis of my website free of cost, showed me some areas of opportunity and proved to me he can bring us results without ever talking money. I am very pleased with our business relationship, progress and results so far. Traffic is increasing daily according to Google Analytics. My whole team and I have found him both a knowledgeable leader, teacher and a pleasure to work with
- ~ Take A Hike Arizona, LLC.
If you need web design services or support, Take a Hike Arizona highly recommends contacting Chris von Nieda for assistance. We had the pleasure of working with Chris while developing our website. He has great insight into the intricacies of developing an effective and user friendly site. Chris is the consummate professional, delivers what he promises and the product he produces is high quality. Thank you Chris for creating a website we love!!